1. CHECK IN TIME IS AFTER 3:00 CST unless stated otherwise
NO EARLY CHECK INS
2. CHECK OUT TIME IS 10:00 A.M. CST. A late checkout will incur a charge $50 charge per every 30 minutes unless arrangement has been made 24 hrs in advance.
3. NO SMOKING is allowed in this unit, or any other unit .
4. PAYMENT – An advance payment equal to 50 % of the rental fees is required 60 days before arrival. The advance payment will be applied toward the rental of the condo. The advance payment is not a damage deposit. The Balance of Rent is due Fifteen (15) days before your arrival date. If you pay via credit or debit card there will be a 4% fee. Electronic check through the site is free.
5. CANCELLATIONS Thirty (30) day notice is required for cancellation.
Cancellations that are made more than Thirty (30) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 30 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
6. MONTHLY RESERVATIONS CANCELLATIONS – Monthly renters must cancel sixty days (60) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least sixty (60) days prior to check-in.
7. LONGER minimum stays may be required during holiday periods.
8. INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup.
9. All owners, managers, and management Companies will not be held legally responsible for any injuries inside or outside of the condo. The renters take full responsibility and rents the unit at there own risk.
10. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. It is however, available at an additional rate of $125.00 per time. We suggest you bring your own beach towels as we do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit.
11. RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice
12. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in
13. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
14. PARKING PASSES – Are either located at the front desk or in the condo . Renters must display parking pass at all times. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at renter’s expense.
15. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY – No refunds will be given unless:
a. The National Weather Service orders mandatory evacuation in a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area” and /or
b. A “mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/ Hurricane Warning” area of residence of a vacationing guest. The day the National Weather Service orders a mandatory evacuation order in a Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning” area, we will refund:
Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered or
Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive and wants to shorten their stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted: and Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the “Hurricane Warning” period.
16. Additional Charges could occur.
a. Candy stuck in Carpet. $50.00 fine (pictures will be provided)
b. Candy stuck to tile floor $85.00 fine (pictures will be provided)
c. Bleach Stains in Towels $25.00 fine (don’t take to hot tub)
d. Cigarette smoke in a non Smoking condo $300 fine.
e. Oil, lotion or spills on beds $50.00 fine (pictures provided)
f. Any pets or Smoking in condo $300.00 fine
g. Excessive mess. Ex. (spills on floor pop and coffee that is not cleaned up), counters, food on floor, trash, left a mess.$75 additional cleaning fee) (THIS IS A SECOND HOME NOT A HOTEL)
h. Trash left over (food in frig/cupboard), dishes in sink $50 fine.
i. Black oil Spots on Carpet or furniture. $100.00 Per spot. TAKE SHOES OFF AND KEEP FEET CLEAN. BLACK SPOTS WILL CAUSE DEPOSIT TO BE LOST.
17. If any items in the condo go missing here is the cost you will be charged.
a. Pillows $125.00 each
b. Irons $175.00
c. Ironing board $100.00
d. Towels sets $100.00 each
e. Decorator pillows $175.00 each
18. Owners will NOT provide Beach chairs, beach towels, or beach
Umbrellas. Chairs & Umbrellas are available upon request at the beach .